Anterior Bio-Esthetic Restorations - Master Program Module II
The second module of the ANTERIOR BIO-ESTHETIC RESTORATION master course covers additional topics & procedures in a logical sequence. It includes Digital Smile Design (DSD), single & multiple tooth and full smile enhancements, using normo- and as well poly-chromatic layering techniques. The course final objective is to master form, function & color in advanced direct rehabilitations.
- Indications of advanced free-hand bonding techniques in the smile frame
- Digital Smile Design: application to direct techniques
- Light environment in the operating room
- Mockup- waxup & indexes: when and how
- Polychromatic techniques using effect shades
- Mastering 3D anatomy & color in full smile rehabilitations
- * Bonus: Essentials of Dental Photography
By Dr. Didier DIETSCHI
Received his degree in Dentistry in 1984, a Doctoral thesis in 1989, a PhD degree in 2003 and Privat-Docent degree in 2004 all from the University of Geneva. After maintaining various teaching and research positions at the University of Geneva, he is currently active as a senior lecturer at this university and is also associate Professor at Case Western University, in Cleveland (USA).
For each program, course package includes 2 coffee breaks per day, all lunches at a restaurant within walking distance to the center and one get together dinner. Participants receive course syllabus with references of all products used during the hands-on, plus reprint articles from Dr. Didier Dietschi related to the course topics, if applicable.