* Tested according to requirements and methods for VAH Certification of Chemical Disinfection procedures. VAH Listed. Data on file.
BACTRYL™ DISINFECTANT is available in spray or wipes
- 500046 Bactryl™ Spray, Bottle of 1000 ml (4 bottles)
- 500047 Bactryl™ Wipes, Tube with 110 wipes (6 tubes )
Bactryl™ Disinfectant is a professional disinfectant, for surfaces in medical and dental application, matching the required European standards in terms of microbiological efficacy. Class IIb medical device.
Detergent and disinfectant (2-in-1) – one step disinfection
Activity and microbiological properties, according to UNI EN 14885:2019: “Application of European standards for chemical disinfectants and antiseptics”
Fully tested and compliant to most rigid EU standards. bactericidal, yeasticidal, mycobactericidal, virucidal enveloped virus.
Also effective on viruses such as MVA, BVDV, HIV, HBV, and influenza. This makes it top performing in all areas of dental and hospitals.
- Nihil cancer-genic, muta-genic and toxic ingredients
- Safe for operators
- Excellent material compatibility: Gentle and safe for surfaces. Neutral pH, not corrosive, compatible with a wide range of materials.
Very large spectrum of microbiology efficacy:
- Fully compliant to standard EN14885 as surface disinfectant.
- Wipes are compliant to new compulsory EN16615 in clean and dirty conditions.
- Bactericidal (EN13727), fungicidal (EN13624), bactericidalfungicidal (EN13697), virucidal (EN14476), mycobactericidal (EN14348).
- VAH – listed disinfectant