Increase office efficiency, organisation and productivity
Signature Series Tubs help increase office efficiency, organisation and productivity.
Now available in 3 new additional colors - BLACK, PURPLE and OCEAN BLUE that match the colors of the Infinity IMS cassettes
Standardises material set-up for every type of procedure
- Increase efficiency of materials management
- Eliminates time-consuming tray preparation for every procedure
Tubs are available as a complete tub or can be customized
- Easy to order with single part code (complete tub)
- Tubs can be customised with a wide range of accessories to met the needs of the office
- Procedure tub colors match Hu-Friedy cassette rail colors
Increases office organisation and workflow efficiency
- Allows for quick identification of consumable products
- Provides esthetic integration with new generation of IMS cassettes
- Three additional new colours - black, purple and ocean blue
- Protects items from airborne materials during transportation and storage
- Adheres to infection control standards
Antimicrobial protection is integrated into the tub and tub components during the manufacturing process. This technology works by interrupting key cell functions that allow the microorganisms to function, grow and reproduce. Antimicrobial protection begins to work as soon as the microorganism comes into contact with the product surface and works continuously to inhibit the growth of microbes that can cause stain, odors and product degradation – for the lifetime of the product.
- Inhibits the growth of microorganisms that can cause stains, odors and product degradation
- Registered with the EPA for these applications
Allows for storage in central Sterilisation or each operatory
- Tubs can be transported to the operatory prior to each procedure, eliminating inventory management of materials in each operatory.
Together, procedure tubs and cassettes create the most efficient and organised system for managing instruments and consumable products. The time savings achieved by using IMS (Instrument Management System) cassettes and procedure tubs will allow the staff to spend time on more value added activities in the dental office.
How do procedure tubs work?
Procedure tubs can be used as portable operatory drawers to store, organise, and transport consumable materials to and from the storage/sterilisation area and the operatory. All of the materials needed for a specific procedure are found in the tub. One tub is recommended for each procedure type (Crown & Bridge, Composite, etc.) if they are being stored in central sterilisation. If they are being stored in each operatory, one tub per procedure type is recommended per operatory.
How do procedure tubs work with Hu-Friedy IMS cassettes?
The Signature Series procedure tubs are available in colors that match IMS cassette rails, which allow the staff to match the tubs and cassettes by procedure. For example, blue cassette rails and a blue tub may represent a composite procedure. All of the consumable materials for composite procedures can be stored and organised in the blue tub and instrumentation stored in the cassette with blue rails, allowing for quick idenfication.
What is antimicrobial protection and how does it work?
Antimicrobial protection is integrated into the tub & tub components during the manufacturing process. Antimicrobial protection is integrated into the tub and tub components during the manufacturing process. This technology works by interrupting key cell functions that allow the microorganisms to function, grow and reproduce. Antimicrobial protection begins to work as soon as the microorganism comes into contact with the product surface and works continuously to inhibit the growth of microbes that can cause stain, odors and product degradation – for the lifetime of the product.
How are the Signature Series tubs and accessories maintained?
All tubs and accessories should be surface disinfected ONLY.
DO NOT HEAT STERILISE.